January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Parker!!

Where, oh where does the time go?!  Once again I find myself saying how hard it is to believe that my "baby" is 2!!  Parker is such a sweet blessing to our family!  He is quite the goofy little guy and loves making us laugh and smile!  We celebrated his birthday morning with special birthday pancakes made this year by Papa who was in town for the celebration!  THANKS, Papa!!  That night we went to Red Robin for a birthday dinner (the kid LOVES their fries!!)  As I kissed him goodnight, I think I could tell he was a little taller, a little smarter and so much more grown up!  Happy Birthday, Parker!

"Funny Face Pancakes" a la Papa!

Taking a birthday phone call from Grandpa!

Yippee!! New Shoes!!

An Ant Farm and bug books!

Special Happy Birthday Song!

Deeeelicious!!  What a great way to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment